information technology &
business advisory services
Run Integrated - Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Information technology supports your business. Are your marketing and sales efforts integrated? Learn more:
- Ask Meese CG about how marketing and sales can be integrated to gain important customer insight.
- Learn about how an integrated sales and marketing plan can uncover critical information lead conversion.
- Discuss basic strategies to converting with your current customers more often.
Case Study - Integrating and Optimizing Marketing and Sales Activities
Perception is reality. Help customers understand what they need to buy next and then sell it to them.
- Messages with no sales follow-up
- Flat short campaigns
- Sales pitch didn't align with marketing message
- Customer conversations didn't close the marketing loop
- Aligned sales activities with marketing messages
- Promoted marketing messages through a variety of channels
- Tracked lead conversion rates to support more effective marketing
- Created a long-term plan to gain insight into integrated campaigns overall effectiveness among diverse population of contacts
- Created campaigns with a framework for success that could be repeated
- Gathered instantaneous data on lead conversion
- Optimized the use of future marketing dollars and sales activities
Key Questions to Ask
Here are some key questions that you can ask to understand if sales and marketing are working together.
- What is a CRM?
- What kind of conversion threshold is necessary to repeat a campaign?
- Should our functional team meetings include representation from one another?
- What is the right timing for the delivery of key messages?
The Finish Line - Win the Race.
No matter the size of your business, Meese Consulting Group has a service offering to maximize your opportunities while saving you time and money. Contact us to discuss your business and the ways we can help you.