information technology &
business advisory services
Run Organized - Human Resources Tools & Technology
Information technology supports your business. How do you manage your candidate and employee data? Learn more:
- Ask Meese CG about hiring solutions that can lower your turnover.
- Learn about succession planning.
- Understand how what has the highest return on investment for your HR dollar.
Case Study - The Tale of Two Cultures: A $13 Billion Corporate Integration and People Merger
What is the most effective way to align resources from two competitors as they come together to form a new company?
- No clear understanding of the new company's culture
- Many employees competing for one job
- The job descriptions aren't up-to-date
- Regulatory deadlines looming
- Find the lowest common cultural denominator
- Conduct job analyses to understand which knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors contribute most to success
- Set-up benchmarks to which candidates for positions can be compared
- Gather empirical data to support hiring decisions
- A new team of employees whose work styles match the new culture
- Development and coaching strategies to support post integration growth
- On target with investor expectations and key deadlines
Key Questions to Ask
Here are some key questions that you can ask to understand if your Human Resources strategy includes the proper tools and technology.
- Do we need an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to capture candidate data?
- How can we shorten the employee screening process, but increase the probability we are selecting more of the right people?
- Are there tools that can help managers be better coaches and support my employees' growth?
- What type of leadership development can help our key executives?
The Finish Line - Win the Race.
No matter the size of your business, Meese Consulting Group has a service offering to maximize your opportunities while saving you time and money. Contact us to discuss your business and the ways we can help you.