information technology &
business advisory services
Run Branded - Marketing
Information technology supports your business. How do you plan to market your organization effectively? Learn more:
- Ask Meese CG about creating a digital marketing roadmap.
- Learn about the types of tools that exist to help you build your brand and reach your customers.
- Understand online advertising campaigns.
Case Study - Defining and Executing a Maximized Marketing Campaign
It is imperative that every dollar spent on marketing has many chances to provide a return.
- Hit or miss messages
- Lack of long-term campaign management plan
- Channels for delivering messages were fragmented
- Reaching the target more than once wasn't even a goal
- Inability to track response
- Created campaigns pereived as valuable to potential customers
- Draft a road-map identifying key activities to sustain the campaign
- Institute target response tracking and measurement
- Implemented a conversion strategy
- Realized four times the value of every dollar spent
- Developed fans of the business who were most likely to become customers when the timing was right
- Used empirical data to refine content and overarching delivery strategies for future campaigns
Key Questions to Ask
Here are some key questions that you can ask to understand if your marketing plan is equipped to communicate to customers.
- How should I send an email blast to my current and potential customers?
- Would Web 2.0 help me find customers?
- What channels are best for distributing my message to potential customers
- What is a Web-Seminar (Webinar)?
The Finish Line - Win the Race.
No matter the size of your business, Meese Consulting Group has a service offering to maximize your opportunities while saving you time and money. Contact us to discuss your business and the ways we can help you.