information technology &
business advisory services
Run Profitably - Sales
Information technology supports your business. How do you manage your sales activities? Learn more:
- Ask Meese CG about putting your sales process in check.
- Learn about critical sales that should be captured and used in your sales cycle.
- Understand how to ensure your pipeline isn't a pipe-dream.
Case Study - Building a New Sales Management Support Structure
As a successful sales executive with an analytical focus, data influences not only how I recommend companies approach sales but also how successful their efforts will be.
- Lead generation wasn't measurable or repeatable
- Disparate and incorrect account information
- Nomenclature of the sales process wasn't universally defined
- Inability to track progress (or lack thereof)
- Create a current state view of all sales data
- Set-up daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities for the sales team based on roles
- Clean sales data and ensure new data is clean
- Develop reports to measure the "pipeline"
- Reported which activities are generating most/best leads
- Provided insight into the life-cycle of a lead and characteristics that link to conversion
- Uncovered ways to make the sales pipeline stronger and more measurable
Key Questions to Ask
Here are some key questions that you can ask to understand if your sales process is tuned to make more money.
- Are contacts and leads the same thing?
- Which leads and opportunities will make ideal customers?
- How long should the sales cycle be
- How long should I nurture my leads and contacts
The Finish Line - Win the Race.
No matter the size of your business, Meese Consulting Group has a service offering to maximize your opportunities while saving you time and money. Contact us to discuss your business and the ways we can help you.