information technology &
business advisory services
Run Properly - IT Best Practices & Control
Information technology is your business. Learn about how the Meese Consulting Group can help you in the following areas critical to the way your business runs:
- Ask Meese CG to audit the way your company manages key systems and resources throughout the development and implementation lifecycle.
- Learn more about controlling changes and creating a build and release schedule across your development and production environments.
- Customizing a development methodology can save money and improve the quality of your development processes.
Case Study - Creating a Software Development Methodology
Creating a methodology to suit the unique characteristics of an organization can be a bit paradoxical. Meese Consulting Group discovered this when outlining key methodologies for a leading SaaS software company.
- Controlling a major shift in software platforms and upgrade in infrastructure technology
- Modeling complex application logic created by Ph.D.s
- Supporting key stakeholders' need for constant insight into development cycles
- Start with the Rational Unified Process (RUP) for software development
- Choose key project artifacts to support development of business requirements
- Tweak the approach across several development cycles to fit the culture
- A methodology capable of meeting the demands of the business
- Clearly documented progress at each major project milestone
- Satisfied and confident stakeholders and a top-tier SaaS application
Key Questions to Ask
Here are some key questions that you can ask to understand if your methodology aligns with how your business runs.
- What happens when there are changes?
- How can the quality of new software be measured?
- How can my business make sure that key requirements are included in each
- Is there a clear way for business users to ensure proper design?
The Finish Line - Win the Race.
No matter the size of your business, Meese Consulting Group has a service offering to maximize your opportunities while saving you time and money. Contact us to discuss your business and the ways we can help you.