information technology &
business advisory services
Run Effectively - Business Process Modeling
Information technology is your business. Don't mess it up by underestimating the key business processes that drive it. Learn more:
- Ask Meese CG about the ways that business process can be defined.
- Learn how to facilitate effective conversations to drive system requirements.
- Draft a plan to identify gaps in key process and create workflow to support closing those gaps.
Case Study - Global Product Data Management Deployment
Getting the system right depends on understanding the core business processes supporting it.
- Diverse populations of users across the map
- Too many assumptions about fundamental business functions
- Reputations and years of assumptions on the line
- Freeze system development work streams
- Identify key subject matter experts
- Structure business process modeling activities and approval gateways
- Clean business processes
- Stakeholder buy-in and support of ongoing system implementation
- An information system that is used the way it was designed - to deliver measureable business value
Key Questions to Ask
Here are some key questions that you can ask to understand if your business processes and information systems need to be aligned.
- Do all of our business users refer to key processes the same way?
- What types of assumptions are being made about the data in key IT systems?
- How often should we audit how our business processes align to key technologies?
The Finish Line - Win the Race.
No matter the size of your business, Meese Consulting Group has a service offering to maximize your opportunities while saving you time and money. Contact us to discuss your business and the ways we can help you.