information technology &
business advisory services
Run Continuously - Managed Services & Infrastructure
Information technology is your business. Does your computing infrastructure support your business for the lowest cost? Learn more:
- Ask Meese CG about how to establish the right size and type of infrastructure for your business.
- Understand the types of approaches that support scaling to meet demand.
- Be prepared for the unexpected.
Case Study - Building a Scalable Infrastructure
Architecting an infrastructure that can meet the demands of users, easily supported, and always available can be difficult. Learn how to pull it off.
- One server hosting the only production environment, development environment, and database server
- No such thing as a back-up routine or disaster recovery plan
- Security monitoring non-existent
- Outsource production application environment
- Add load balancing services and burstable bandwidth
- Lock the logical and physical environments down
- 24x7x365 support with 99% up-time guaranteed
- Emergency hands-on support around the clock
- Hourly and daily incremental operating system and database back-up
- Weekly full system imaging back-up to remote tape silo
- Drop-in ready server architecture and logic application environment
Key Questions to Ask
Here are some key questions that you can ask to understand if your infrastructure needs attention.
- What do I do if one of my servers crash?
- How long would it take me to be back online with core applications?
- Do we have redundancy built into our environments?
- Are there ways to ensure I don't loose key data if something goes wrong with the system?
The Finish Line - Win the Race.
No matter the size of your business, Meese Consulting Group has a service offering to maximize your opportunities while saving you time and money. Contact us to discuss your business and the ways we can help you.